(1) To review the documents for the issuance of securities and the periodic reports of the Company prepared by the Board and express its written opinion. The Supervisory Committee shall sign the written opinions for confirmation;
(2) To check the financial condition of the Company;
(3) To monitor and inquire about the performance of duties by directors and senior management and propose dismissal of directors and senior management who have violated laws, administrative regulations, these Articles of Association, the resolutions of general meetings, and who shall assume primary responsibility or leadership responsibility for material compliance risks;
(4) To require directors and senior management to make corrections if their conduct has damaged the interests of the Company;
(5) To propose the convening of extraordinary general meetings and, in case the Board does not perform the obligations to convene and preside over the general meetings in accordance with Company Law, to convene and preside over the general meetings;
(6) To propose motions to the general meeting;
(7) To initiate proceedings against directors and senior management pursuant to Article 151 of the Company Law;
(8) To organize departure auditing of the chairman and vice chairman of the Board and senior management;
(9) To review the financial reports, business reports and profit distribution schemes to be submitted by the Board to the general meetings; to conduct investigation if there is any doubt or any unusual circumstances in the Company’s operations; and if necessary, to engage an accounting firm, law firm or other professional institutions to assist in their work at the expenses of the Company;
(10) To undertake the supervisory responsibility of the overall risk management, be responsible for supervising and examining the performance of duties of the Board and the management in the risk management aspect and supervising the rectification;
(11) To supervise the corporate culture construction of the Company;
(12) To exercise other powers conferred by the laws, administrative regulations, departmental rules or general meetings.
The supervisory records of the Supervisory Committee and the results of the financial inspection shall serve as an important basis for the performance evaluation on the Directors and senior management.